Is this normal ?

Watch
r7kytt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
When I finish sitting down for a certain period of time and then I stand up to stretch, I automatically drop onto my bed and I lose consciousness.. then see stars and my ears block

Normal?
zz2002
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AllGrade999999)
When I finish sitting down for a certain period of time and then I stand up to stretch, I automatically drop onto my bed and I lose consciousness.. then see stars and my ears block

Normal?
hasn’t that got something to do with low iron? 🤷*♀️
r7kytt
Rep:
?
(Original post by zz2002)
hasn’t that got something to do with low iron? 🤷*♀️
Is it?

It’s just happened now and I felt semi dead
Last edited by r7kytt; 1 month ago
gardengnome_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Normal?
it is to a certain extent, however, might be best to chat to a GP about it as it might mean you have low iron. Better safe than sorry :-)
r7kytt
Rep:
?
(Original post by gardengnome_)
it is to a certain extent, however, might be best to chat to a GP about it as it might mean you have low iron. Better safe than sorry :-)
Yeah I don’t think I’m well

I feel like internally sick, like I have no will to live, idk what’s wrong with me🤒
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Most likely Iron Deficiency. I had the same problem like you and for me it usually used to happen often whenever I try to get up after sitting in front of the PC for a long time. So I went to the doctor and she gave me Vit C, D, Calcium and Iron supplement. 2 months into it and I am doing fine now.
Last edited by JAckieee.chan; 1 month ago
r7kytt
Rep:
?
(Original post by JAckieee.chan)
Most likely Iron Deficiency. I had the same problem like you and for me it usually used to happen often whenever I try to get up after sitting in front of the PC for a long time. So I went to the doctor and she gave me Vit C, D, Calcium and Iron supplement. 2 months into it and I am doing fine now.
How long did it take to work?
JAckieee.chan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long did it take to work?
I started to notice the difference after 3rd or 4th week maybe. The doctor also said that diet with more green vegetables and meat will help, after the 3 month of supplements is complete.
r7kytt
Rep:
?
I started to notice the difference after 3rd or 4th week maybe. The doctor also said that diet with more green vegetables and meat will help, after the 3 month of supplements is complete.
Is there Any thing else that she told you?
JAckieee.chan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is there Any thing else that she told you?
Yup if the vitamins and iron deficiency doesn't solve up, they will further test my blood to find the reason.
helloohihey
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Normal?
talk to a GP !! I had exactly this and an iron deficiency was causing it
r7kytt
Rep:
?
(Original post by helloohihey)
talk to a GP !! I had exactly this and an iron deficiency was causing it
Are u sure
r7kytt
Rep:
?
Yup if the vitamins and iron deficiency doesn't solve up, they will further test my blood to find the reason.
Anything else ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (41)
18.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (63)
28.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (85)
38.12%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.24%

Watched Threads