advice about from girls, .

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I am a 5'5ft and my new bf is around 5'7. When we tried having sex, he blamed me that I couldn't take his whole penis. I told him that he got a huge one but he denied and said that is average and all her ex did took the whole thing. So to prove my point I measured it and it's barely 7inch. I never had this problem in the past with my ex's. So is there any problem with my vagina? Should I consult a doctor?
Budgielover24
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you comfortable with him because your/all vaginas tense up when not fully comfortable, and did you do foreplay?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I am a 5'5ft and my new bf is around 5'7. When we tried having sex, he blamed me that I couldn't take his whole penis. I told him that he got a huge one but he denied and said that is average and all her ex did took the whole thing. So to prove my point I measured it and it's barely 7inch. I never had this problem in the past with my ex's. So is there any problem with my vagina? Should I consult a doctor?
From when did 7 inch is considered as 'barely' ? I believe the average is around 5.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
Perfect place to ask this question
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Budgielover24)
Are you comfortable with him because your/all vaginas tense up when not fully comfortable, and did you do foreplay?
Yes, we do foreplays.

(Original post by TJ1997)
Not at all, there's nothing wrong with it. You are just a little smaller down there compared to his ex/exes and he's making a baseless comparison to suggest you're abnormal when he is probably above average in length. Maybe you felt a little uncomfortable and also was foreplay involved? Communication with your bf is key in these situations.
I am not comparing, I want to know whether there are girls like me who faces this problem (not able to take the whole thing) or not.

From when did 7 inch is considered as 'barely' ? I believe the average is around 5.
It is small. I asked my friends they are concluded that.

(Original post by Moonlight rain)
Perfect place to ask this question
I had to ask here as this place is kind of active.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Wait, I’m confused, you think 7 inch is small?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
same here. I am also confused. In UK even a true 6 inch is harder to find, I believe.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
“Barely 7” -I’m sure he enjoyed being told that for a start.
And why are you blaming each other for who’s fault it is the sex was bad? -not a great start to the relationship.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Upon second reading I’m wondering if this is a guy actually posting this wanting us all to tell him his penis is huge... 🙄
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Upon second reading I’m wondering if this is a guy actually posting this wanting us all to tell him his penis is huge... 🙄
I noticed that too, this doesn’t sound like a girl

Also with the “shall I consult a doctor” at the end makes it seem as though they’re trying too hard to make it believable
Anonymous #1
My friends told me that. When I told them that he's 7, they told me that it's small and average.

Nice one detective !!!
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nice one detective !!!
Yeah thought as much
glassalice
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you ever heard of guy that down plays his penis size? Must be an alien species.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by glassalice)
Have you ever heard of guy that down plays his penis size? Must be an alien species.
Exactly. What guy ever claims to be average when the girl he’s with tells him he’s “huge”?! 😹
Last edited by GabiAbi84; 1 month ago
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I like how you dropped your heights without any relevance to the post
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Your friend told you 7 is small and average?😱😱

Goodness, what are they taking then?

5 inches in the average in UK..
Anonymous #1
(Original post by _gcx)
I like how you dropped your heights without any relevance to the post
I dropped height to show that I am not a giant girl and he is also not a giant guy with huge ****.

And I read an article my friend gave, which made me worried and raise this weird question.
glassalice
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I dropped height to show that I am not a giant girl and he is also not a giant guy with huge ****.

And I read an article my friend gave, which made me worried and raise this weird question.
Sorry to break it to you but 'you' are average height. 'He' is considerably short. :cool:
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by glassalice)
Sorry to break it to you but 'you' are average height. 'He' is considerably short. :cool:
From when did 5'7 is also considerably short for a guy? Wth is going on in TSR!!!
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
From when did 5'7 is also considerably short for a guy? Wth is going on in TSR!!!
5,7 is shorter than average -though it depends on age etc.
The evidence connecting height to penis size is also limited at best. So again, pretty irrelevant information happening.

If (and this is a big if) the OP is true -stop blaming each other for who’s fault the bad sex is, and work together to address it. Asking random people online isn’t going to help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (249)
57.37%
I don't have everything I need (185)
42.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed