Moving to halls half way through the year?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I honestly feel **** right now, I'm losing my mind staying at home. I want to move out for the second semester but is that even possible to do right now?
Is it even worth it? considering people would have already formed bonds by now? I've been reading all these threads about missing out if you don't live in halls and it's making me feel pretty ****
obstruct
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I honestly feel **** right now, I'm losing my mind staying at home. I want to move out for the second semester but is that even possible to do right now?
Is it even worth it? considering people would have already formed bonds by now? I've been reading all these threads about missing out if you don't live in halls and it's making me feel pretty ****
hey,

i know this is going ot sound crazy but you're kinda lucky. i bet due to corona there ar elots of accomodations that haven't been able to fill up their rooms so it'll definitely be a possibility

have a look in the student accom forum here to see if anyone is looking for someone to take over their tenancy

as for fitting in i think you;'ll be fine. you might enjoy going and being the new person as eveyrone will be wanting to make an effort with you

only thing you may struggle with is your loan (if you have one) as you will need to contact them and say youre not living away fdrom home so you may be entitled to more £££ but contact sfe

good luck x
Sophw3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! What university are you studying at? I’m currently looking for someone to take over my tenancy in Salford, Manchester. The rent is £155 with bills included but I’ve already paid the first instalment so it’s only £4260 from January-July! Let me know if interested
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.32%
I don't have everything I need (98)
39.68%

Watched Threads