m_dihx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I was wondering of UCL and KCL ‘s demographics. I don’t want to be the only broke student there ( i know there will be broke students in every uni) but I mean students coming from low social-economic backgrounds. This is only to know the type of people in the Uni!
Also, are there a lot of ethnic people in these Uni’s? Is it diverse? Are there a lot of black or Asian people? This is only to feel more comfortable in the Uni as i’m from a very asian-dense environment. I’m applying for Law so please tell me about demographics of that course too. Thanks !!
Last edited by m_dihx; 1 month ago
stella26157
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by m_dihx)
Hi! I was wondering of UCL and KCL ‘s demographics. I don’t want to be the only broke student there ( i know there will be broke students in every uni) but I mean students coming from low social-economic backgrounds. This is only to know the type of people in the Uni!
Also, are there a lot of ethnic people in these Uni’s? Is it diverse? Are there a lot of black or Asian people? This is only to feel more comfortable in the Uni as i’m from a very asian-dense environment. I’m applying for Law so please tell me about demographics of that course too. Thanks !!
In relation to diversity- both are very diverse, check out the societies they have available and their social media’s for a better insight.

As for economic background- it’s also diverse, that is what contextual offers are often for and therefore there is a range of people
m_dihx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by stella26157)
In relation to diversity- both are very diverse, check out the societies they have available and their social media’s for a better insight.

As for economic background- it’s also diverse, that is what contextual offers are often for and therefore there is a range of people
tysm!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.21%
I don't have everything I need (140)
41.79%

Watched Threads