Dehydratedwhale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Can someone please let me know whether Southampton is exceptionally good for computer science or not? Any reply would be very much appreciated!!!!
Uni of Southampton Students
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Dehydratedwhale)
Can someone please let me know whether Southampton is exceptionally good for computer science or not? Any reply would be very much appreciated!!!!
Hi Dehydratedwhale

Not a computer science student but I do live with one. He would say that Southampton is great for computer science and often brags about the facilities that he has access to that no one else does. For example, there's a pretty large building full of fancy computers exclusive to computer science students that also has a chill out area for socializing. From what I've heard, it's a great community too with students happy to support each other and great socials.

If you want more information you should check out the Southampton website computer science page and check out what kind of modules you can do and the facilities available. If you can, you should join an online open day where you can ask current students about their experiences.

Megan
4th year physics student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (420)
56.68%
I don't have everything I need (321)
43.32%

Watched Threads