Jxf111222
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My mum has been drinking, and she has a deep cut above her eye there was a fair amount blood on the corner face. She has now been taken to the hospital.
The paramedics say they will bring her back. As it is nothing too serious, but from my view it looked pretty bad.
I am really worried my mum is going die dour to blood loss.
Ne en mia nomo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jxf111222)
My mum has been drinking, and she has a deep cut above her eye there was a fair amount blood on the corner face. She has now been taken to the hospital.
The paramedics say they will bring her back. As it is nothing too serious, but from my view it looked pretty bad.
I am really worried my mum is going die dour to blood loss.
It's probably just a superficial cut with lots of blood vessels? (I don't know much about human biology), but I poked myself in the head with a pair of scissors when I was a child, there was blood everywhere, like a crime scene, the docs sewed me up and let me go home the same day and that was it.
I'm sure your mum will be fine.
Jayderp
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Cuts on the head just tend to bleed a lot even when they aren't serious, but nowhere near enough for someone to bleed out. The parademics wouldn't lie to you, so I'm sure they'll just need to stitch up the cut and they'll bring her back in an hour or two. Dont worry.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I have never heard of anyone dying from blood loss from a cut. She will be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (236)
56.59%
I don't have everything I need (181)
43.41%

Watched Threads