This discussion is closed.
MiriCumberbatch6
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys. As a 3rd year student, I've noticed that my concentration and focus has deeply decreased this year. I can't focus for more than half an hour and it's taking me a long time to finish work.
I was hoping if anyone who took study pills has some advice. I really want to start using concentration pills like Brainzyme or Modafinil so if anyone has any advice let me know!
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Stupid idea. Don't do it.
MiriCumberbatch6
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by black tea)
Stupid idea. Don't do it.
That's why I wanted a balanced oversight, any advice from people who've tried it and had it work for them.
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by MiriCumberbatch6)
Hi guys. As a 3rd year student, I've noticed that my concentration and focus has deeply decreased this year. I can't focus for more than half an hour and it's taking me a long time to finish work.
I was hoping if anyone who took study pills has some advice. I really want to start using concentration pills like Brainzyme or Modafinil so if anyone has any advice let me know!
I know someone who used to pop modafinil for their dissertation. I wouldn't recommend it.

Said user told me they make you poo quite viciously & a lot. Additionally you become fixated on things, but not necessarily work. So if you procrastinate and go on your phone you will then focus deep into the distraction you never get round to work...
Also apparently your body adjusts quite quickly to the pills. So 1 dosage doesnt have the effect it had when you first started.

Basically its not worth it, just get some self-motivation. Set smaller targets, write lists of things to achieve.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (231)
56.2%
I don't have everything I need (180)
43.8%

Watched Threads