I don't know if I've done something really stupid

Watch
jack2001:)
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I don't know if I've just done something really stupid. I was on omegle because I was tired and a bit drunk so I just went on to pass the time. I never and will never show my face on there and was talking to this guy. He was really sweet and I kinda fancy him and we were chatting for like 2 hours. He then flashed his p*nis for like 2 seconds and I flashed mine for even less than that. I know I probably shouldn't have but i was in the moment and wasn't really thinking. So then we got talking more then he said where he was from. He lives about 10 minutes away from my family home (i'm at uni) and he knows people that I know. He is really sweet and we swapped socials and have been talking on insta- he wished me good night and so did i. I'm a bit worried that he's going to tell them but by the sounds of it he doesnt really know them that well. But i'm not out to anyone. Should I be worried that he's going to say anything because I really don't want him to.. or am i just overthinking?
Pchim
Badges: 11
Report 1 month ago
He flashed his aswell so i doubt hed say anything
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He's not gonna broadcast it but rlly u need to move here and make it real... esp during lockdown so many ppl whine about getting no action and meantime u r both flashing urs at each other in a first chat....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (37)
17.45%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (62)
29.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (82)
38.68%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (26)
12.26%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.36%

Watched Threads