Preferred subjects University of the Arts London

Watch
TristaElizabeth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, I wanna apply for animation at University of the Arts London but they prefer english and social sciences A levels. I am taking A level maths, physics and computer science (predicted AAA). Am I even allowed to apply and would I stand a chance of getting in? Thanks in advance!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TristaElizabeth)
Hello, I wanna apply for animation at University of the Arts London but they prefer english and social sciences A levels. I am taking A level maths, physics and computer science (predicted AAA). Am I even allowed to apply and would I stand a chance of getting in? Thanks in advance!
Talk to them./ course leader.
Have you made or started making yourself a portfolio? If not do so as that can be influential in showing your skills and expertise.

The entry is low and you have good grades so if you do the above and put in a decent application, then I think you would be ok, but you need to speak to the course organiser and explain to them why you have an interest. Noter that in other qualifications, then computing is one of the preferred subjects.
Lolamondayy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Grades are basically irrelevant, you can get ccd and still get in with a good portfolio
TristaElizabeth
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lolamondayy)
Grades are basically irrelevant, you can get ccd and still get in with a good portfolio
Oh alright! Thank you so much! You've been really helpful!
TristaElizabeth
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Talk to them./ course leader.
Have you made or started making yourself a portfolio? If not do so as that can be influential in showing your skills and expertise.

The entry is low and you have good grades so if you do the above and put in a decent application, then I think you would be ok, but you need to speak to the course organiser and explain to them why you have an interest. Noter that in other qualifications, then computing is one of the preferred subjects.
oh okay! Thank you so much! You've been very helpful!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (253)
57.11%
I don't have everything I need (190)
42.89%

Watched Threads