The Student Room Group

Biology A level

Do you think turning past paper questions I have gotten wrong (or answered not very good) to a flashcard is a good idea?

So like copying the screenshot of the question and then the mark scheme, then reviewing it in spaced out intervals
Yes! Sounds great because it will use specific exam mark scheme terminology!
Reply 2
Original post by Lolamondayy
Yes! Sounds great because it will use specific exam mark scheme terminology!

I noticed that you can know the content back to front but still get like 2/4 on the question, it’s annoying me

For example, the question was what is the difference between CNS and peripheral, I literally wrote what I had known but the mark scheme said “intermediate neurones” it says this no where in the textbook 🤣
Literally it’s crazy and so unnecessary! Because in the real working world as long as you are using some kind of specific terminology I feel like it should count! I once wrote cell membrane and got it wrong because they wanted cell ‘surface’ membrane!
Reply 4
Original post by Lolamondayy
Literally it’s crazy and so unnecessary! Because in the real working world as long as you are using some kind of specific terminology I feel like it should count! I once wrote cell membrane and got it wrong because they wanted cell ‘surface’ membrane!

Oh wow, that’s so rigid

Lol what did u get at A levels?
Reply 5
More

Quick Reply