r7kytt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do you think turning past paper questions I have gotten wrong (or answered not very good) to a flashcard is a good idea?

So like copying the screenshot of the question and then the mark scheme, then reviewing it in spaced out intervals

Lolamondayy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes! Sounds great because it will use specific exam mark scheme terminology!
r7kytt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lolamondayy)
Yes! Sounds great because it will use specific exam mark scheme terminology!
I noticed that you can know the content back to front but still get like 2/4 on the question, it’s annoying me

For example, the question was what is the difference between CNS and peripheral, I literally wrote what I had known but the mark scheme said “intermediate neurones” it says this no where in the textbook 🤣
Lolamondayy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Literally it’s crazy and so unnecessary! Because in the real working world as long as you are using some kind of specific terminology I feel like it should count! I once wrote cell membrane and got it wrong because they wanted cell ‘surface’ membrane!
r7kytt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lolamondayy)
Literally it’s crazy and so unnecessary! Because in the real working world as long as you are using some kind of specific terminology I feel like it should count! I once wrote cell membrane and got it wrong because they wanted cell ‘surface’ membrane!
Oh wow, that’s so rigid

Lol what did u get at A levels?
r7kytt
Rep:
?
More
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads