The Student Room Group

All 4 A-level mocks in the same week.

I've already sat one (Mon), have one tomorrow (wed) and the last two both on Thursday. I really can't keep up with it. With how things are ATM I want to achieve the best possible grades I can in my mocks, but that just doesn't seem possible with the time table.
Reply 1
Original post by foofung
I've already sat one (Mon), have one tomorrow (wed) and the last two both on Thursday. I really can't keep up with it. With how things are ATM I want to achieve the best possible grades I can in my mocks, but that just doesn't seem possible with the time table.

Basically, is this fair? Should I speak to my teachers about how I'm struggling to keep up with it?
Original post by foofung
Basically, is this fair? Should I speak to my teachers about how I'm struggling to keep up with it?

What is your aim for this 4 A level subjects?

What are they?
Reply 3
Original post by foofung

This isn't unusual in some schools, is it unusual in yours?
Yes, you should speak to someone - is it worth thinking about dropping one subject?
Reply 4
I mean it is possible this could happen in your real A levels too - I'm pretty sure I had 7 or 8 exams in one week which covered all 4 of my subjects, you just have to learn to revise over time instead of cramming unfortunately.
Original post by foofung

Have you tried considering only doing 3? There are no advantages to doing four, to be honest, my brother got accepted into York (a russel group) and only 3 A-Levels of his were considered, so his fourth ultimately being a waste of time. If you're struggling with an overload maybe consider dropping it from now?

Sorry if it didn't help :smile:
Reply 6
I am doing 4 subjects and have 1 exam clash on 10 June 2021. However, we have the option of an extra 1500 dollars of surcharge for centre supervision.
Dollars? are you doing a levels in America?

Original post by 8013
I am doing 4 subjects and have 1 exam clash on 10 June 2021. However, we have the option of an extra 1500 dollars of surcharge for centre supervision.
Reply 8
Original post by Mohamed Idris
Dollars? are you doing a levels in America?

in hk

Quick Reply

Latest