the_pharaoh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do the white Friday sales on amazon change everyday because I want to buy the new MacBook but idk if I should wait
Lianne_Sinclair
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by osayed)
Do the white Friday sales on amazon change everyday because I want to buy the new MacBook but idk if I should wait
Hi its Black Friday sales, and I'm pretty sure they won't change. Its probably best to buy the Mac Book when its still under the black friday offer, and also while its still available.
HaydenFordz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yes they usually change but I would personally buy off apple themselves - especially since you can get discount and a gift card for buying the new MacBook air
also its Black Friday
Hope this helps
Hayden
the_pharaoh
Rep:
?
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
yes they usually change but I would personally buy off apple themselves - especially since you can get discount and a gift card for buying the new MacBook air
also its Black Friday
Hope this helps
Hayden
Thanks
the_pharaoh
Rep:
?
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
also its Black Friday
Hope this helps
Hayden
Are you sure because when i checked the apple website it said the sales will be on the macbook pro and mac mini only
Domenico7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can get a discount on Apple's website with UniDays, can't you?
Fresher18
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you sure because when i checked the apple website it said the sales will be on the macbook pro and mac mini only
If you got through the Unidays Edu Store than you can get the MacBook Air M1 reduced to £899
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (300)
55.66%
I don't have everything I need (239)
44.34%

Watched Threads