Katie346783
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey so I’ve just found out I was pregnant I’ve been sleeping with the same person for a year but a few weeks ago I slept with one other person and just once or twice they came in me once. Is there a possibility it could be the persons baby I slept with that two times and the person I’ve been sleeping with for a year always comes in me very nervous about it
username5161354
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Go to the doctors and get them to determine how far along in the pregnancy you are. If it lines up with the guy who you only slept with twice, it’s him, if not, it’s the other guy
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Honestly if both had unprotected sex with you it could be either of theirs.
Finding out the date may be helpful if not you're going to need a dna test
Morisianajones
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Katie346783)
Hey so I’ve just found out I was pregnant I’ve been sleeping with the same person for a year but a few weeks ago I slept with one other person and just once or twice they came in me once. Is there a possibility it could be the persons baby I slept with that two times and the person I’ve been sleeping with for a year always comes in me very nervous about it
Get one of your mates to stick their head up there and find out which guy the baby looks more like
Katie346783
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Morisianajones)
Get one of your mates to stick their head up there and find out which guy the baby looks more like
**** off u sad ****
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It could be either depending on the dates if you’ve been having unprotected sex with two guys-doesn’t matter how many times you have done it with either of them.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Steal their toothbrushes and go get a DNA test. Or a hairbrush immediately
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (123)
62.12%
I don't have everything I need (75)
37.88%

Watched Threads