health and social care unit 4 article 2020

Watch
jade0007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Coeliac disease: no difference in milk and dairy products consumption in comparison with controls

for unit 4 we got given a celiac disease article for health and we have to find a similar one about bone narrowing. has anyone found one or can advice me on any good sights? ty
Last edited by jade0007; 1 month ago
daisyd12321
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jade0007)
for unit 4 we got given a celiac disease article and we have to find a similar one about bone narrowing. has anyone found one or can advice me on any good sights? ty
what was the social care artical?
jade0007
Rep:
?
(Original post by daisyd12321)
what was the social care artical?
venerable adults in police custody, the role of local authorities in provision of AA
Lina0015483
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
how are u guys starting unit 4 Coeliac diseas do u guys have any advice
Wagwhat
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jade0007)
Coeliac disease: no difference in milk and dairy products consumption in comparison with controls

for unit 4 we got given a celiac disease article for health and we have to find a similar one about bone narrowing. has anyone found one or can advice me on any good sights? ty
I was going to do this article but after having a good read of article 2, I found that article 2 is much easier. It's very hard to find sources on this article
Mag2002.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what other topics were you going to look at that relate to the current article: bone narrowing and what else. I was going to look at why people may chose to not drink milk, like side effects
jade0007
Rep:
?
honestly i have no idea, this is why ive started this so if anyone's got a idea. im just trying to find any which are semi similar but i have no luck. all the ones i find are set in 1990.

i want to stick to healthcare as it provides more data but if anyone finds any good articles or websites feel free to share!
HDKFOUR
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
the only one i could use was from the NHS like there is not much information on the topic is there any other sites we need 5 init
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Try the care quality commission website
stitch23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
does anyone have any resources for the social care vulnerable adults or know what i need to research? im struggling a lot
samy.lmj
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
go to google scholar and type in key words such as "role of aa in police custody" "vulnerable adults in police custody" you can find a few there
Last edited by samy.lmj; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (41)
18.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (63)
28.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (85)
38.12%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.24%

Watched Threads