relationship and friendship

Watch
heyyy123456
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
hey,
me and my boyfriend broke up 2 weeks ago i was and still am quite upset because of this and on the night he broke up w me i was crying. however before he broke up w me everything seemed okay like over the weekend. but that day at school things seemed a bit of so i messaged my bestfriend and told her i thought he was loosing feelings and she told me to ask him so i did and he replied with "sorry but i think i am loosing feelings" i then messaged my bestfriend again saying he did loose feelings and he said he wanted to break up. she told me she was going to help me through it and be there for me. her ex who i was mates with msgd me to check up on me and then the next morning i woke up to get ready for school my bestfriends ex had msgd me a lot of screenshots of messages between my bestfriend and my boyfriend and one of the messages from my boyfriend to my bestfriend saying "if you fell asleep in my arms i'd literally die of happiness". there was other messages and also some messages to my bestfriends other mate and she told them that her and my boyfriend had feelings for eachother. i also found out that my bestfriend had told my boyfriend exactly what to say in the breakup message to help him say it. i asked my best friend and boyfriend about it and they said it wasn't cheating but idk and none of them were going to tell me. i cried all day when i found out about the messages. but for some reason my bestfriend made me feel really bad and guilty. my boyfriend then said he lost feelings for me about a month ago and it rlly hurts that he lied to me for around a month and then they both lied about the messages. i have started to hate evrything aabout myself even more and i doubt everything again i feel broken and i dont rlly know what to do. i keep comparing myself to my bestfriend and now i feel like shes better than me in every single way like her looks and personality are better than me.
Last edited by heyyy123456; 9 months ago
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by heyyy123456)
hey,
me and my boyfriend broke up 2 weeks ago i was and still am quite upset because of this and on the night he broke up w me i was crying. however before he broke up w me everything seemed okay like over the weekend. but that day at school things seemed a bit of so i messaged my bestfriend and told her i thought he was loosing feelings and she told me to ask him so i did and he replied with "sorry but i think i am loosing feelings" i then messaged my bestfriend again saying he did loose feelings and he said he wanted to break up. she told me she was going to help me through it and be there for me. her ex who i was mates with msgd me to check up on me and then the next morning i woke up to get ready for school my bestfriends ex had msgd me a lot of screenshots of messages between my bestfriend and my boyfriend and one of the messages from my boyfriend to my bestfriend saying "if you fell asleep in my arms i'd literally die of happiness". there was other messages and also some messages to my bestfriends other mate and she told them that her and my boyfriend had feelings for eachother. i asked my best friend and boyfriend about it and they said it wasn't cheating but idk and none of them were going to tell me. i cried all day when i found out about the messages. but for some reason my bestfriend made me feel really bad and guilty. my boyfriend then said he lost feelings for me about a month ago and it rlly hurts that he lied to me for around a month and then they both lied about the messages. i have started to hate evrything aabout myself even more and i doubt everything again i feel broken and i dont rlly know what to do. i keep comparing myself to my bestfriend and now i feel like shes better than me in every single way like her looks and personality are better than me.
break ups happen and I'm sorry to say this but it looks like your bf was eyeing your best mate. This was already happening, just move on. She isn't better than you. She is a sly, two-faced little *****. Pick yourself up, and show them both what they lost. Hope you feel better though xx
heyyy123456
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
break ups happen and I'm sorry to say this but it looks like your bf was eyeing your best mate. This was already happening, just move on. She isn't better than you. She is a sly, two-faced little *****. Pick yourself up, and show them both what they lost. Hope you feel better though xx
thank you, i am slowly getting through it and have moments some days where i feel happy but then just like that i feel rubbish again but i'm slowly getting there i think ahah xx
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by heyyy123456)
thank you, i am slowly getting through it and have moments some days where i feel happy but then just like that i feel rubbish again but i'm slowly getting there i think ahah xx
mood swings are a normal after a break up, but it isn't your fault. I was depressed after my first break up so ik how you feel

just PM me if you wanna talk
heyyy123456
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
mood swings are a normal after a break up, but it isn't your fault. I was depressed after my first break up so ik how you feel

just PM me if you wanna talk
thank you so much
Spoiler:
Show

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (3)
21.43%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
14.29%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (2)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (5)
35.71%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
14.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed