Afmagee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im hoping to go to LJMU to study psychology in september 2021, just wondering if theres gonna be mature students around my age (24) starting here and staying in halls im so nervous that ill get put in a flat with 18 year olds😩
x99ecm
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Afmagee)
Im hoping to go to LJMU to study psychology in september 2021, just wondering if theres gonna be mature students around my age (24) starting here and staying in halls im so nervous that ill get put in a flat with 18 year olds😩
Hey! I've been made an offer to start Nursing in Sept 2021, I'll be 22 by the time I start. I won't be classed as a mature student (I think) but im nervous too
Last edited by x99ecm; 1 month ago
Afmagee
Rep:
?
(Original post by x99ecm)
Hey! I've been made an offer to start Nursing in Sept 2021, I'll be 22 by the time I start. I won't be classed as a mature student (I think) but im nervous too
Have you decided to stay in halls?
x99ecm
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you decided to stay in halls?
Yeah! I think I might go with Marybone as they put health care students there are you going to stay in halls? I think you can request to be put in a mature student flat.
Afmagee
Rep:
?
(Original post by x99ecm)
Yeah! I think I might go with Marybone as they put health care students there are you going to stay in halls? I think you can request to be put in a mature student flat.
Im thinking of staying in marybone 1 because they set aside flats for mature students there and it has a gym lol
x99ecm
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Im thinking of staying in marybone 1 because they set aside flats for mature students there and it has a gym lol
Yeah I've seen the gym it looks alright! Let me know how you get on, we might bump into each other
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Mature students normally get put together in flats and there will be loads of people your age starting uni, there always is
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (121)
62.69%
I don't have everything I need (72)
37.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed