Will this fetish put my partner off?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I have a new girlfriend and she's quite open minded. She's not weird ed out by my foot fetish which is great.

But I also have another fetish that might push it. I am attracted to eating chewed food from my girlfriend and having her feed it to me using a spoon.

There was actually a Reddit thread on this that got attention

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/man-seeks-...164948604.html

Most found it disgusting and I'm worried if I bring it up with my girlfriend, it will turn her off.
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
bit odd
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ngl i winched hard when reading your fetish...

Spoiler:
Show
🤮
shak101
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is weird.
BrexitCafu
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bro
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Quite probably.
But you never know.

I would Not be okay with it-but I’m not your girlfriend.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably not.
People who are willing to date guys with with a foot fetish tend to be more accepting of other fetishes that don't involve violence or third party activity.

But this thread is very likely to put off all the TSR users who are fed up of anonymous OPs and fetish trolls.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:erm:
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’d be surprised if a girl should chews to stay with you after finding that out.
Last edited by Celtic Conjurer; 1 month ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I would say just talk to her about it and see if she is comfortable with it or not. and if not then just move on? because she’s already accepted at least one of your fetishes
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
LOL @londonmyst yeah the TSR fetish trolls love to play here.... maybe this one isn't tho' it's hard to tell. i'm gonna assume my TrollRaterCandy(tm) hat.... if it is then I suppose it merits 3/10 coz of that although .... there's relatively little detail and the actual fetish is not overthetop repulsive to some readers and the link to Yahoo ranting gives it a mild cred boost from a trollist perspective but it's kinda bland also and lacking the small details e.g. how she reacted to the foot fetish revelation u know that might give xtra juice.
khadijaaaxxxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by candydiva)
LOL @londonmyst yeah the TSR fetish trolls love to play here.... maybe this one isn't tho' it's hard to tell. i'm gonna assume my TrollRaterCandy(tm) hat.... if it is then I suppose it merits 3/10 coz of that although .... there's relatively little detail and the actual fetish is not overthetop repulsive to some readers and the link to Yahoo ranting gives it a mild cred boost from a trollist perspective but it's kinda bland also and lacking the small details e.g. how she reacted to the foot fetish revelation u know that might give xtra juice.
i think i had a stroke trying to understand that-
saskiax
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm sure she'll be ok with hard sweets but not sure about anything else
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I have a new girlfriend and she's quite open minded. She's not weird ed out by my foot fetish which is great.

But I also have another fetish that might push it. I am attracted to eating chewed food from my girlfriend and having her feed it to me using a spoon.

There was actually a Reddit thread on this that got attention

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/man-seeks-...164948604.html

Most found it disgusting and I'm worried if I bring it up with my girlfriend, it will turn her off.
definitely.
spectrum84
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Erm well it's hard to tell u what ur gf will think cos I doubt anyone on here knows her. But I think it is a bit gross but who knows, maybe ur gf thinks different? I mean she's fine with ur foot fetish sooooo :dontknow:
Darya.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:lolwut:
MalcolmX
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:troll:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (37)
17.45%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (62)
29.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (82)
38.68%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (26)
12.26%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.36%

Watched Threads