Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I failed my gcses in school and I retook them but failed them again so I don't think gcses are for me. I only did maths and English but failed them both, I got the equivalent to an F in both and I failed in school with U grades so that wasn't even graded. I think im going to just give up with gcses now and do something else my family suggested do something else
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How did you study for those exams?

GCSEs are quite important, most employers want to see at least a pass in Math and English.

Have you considered a tutor?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
How did you study for those exams?

GCSEs are quite important, most employers want to see at least a pass in Math and English.

Have you considered a tutor?
I revised at home and had lessons in college. No we can't afford it
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I revised at home and had lessons in college. No we can't afford it
I see, well you can always retake them again, I’d suggest MathsGenie for revision if you can’t afford a tutor.

They are important so I would definitely suggest giving it another go, don’t be disheartened.
Anonymous #1
I see, well you can always retake them again, I’d suggest MathsGenie for revision if you can’t afford a tutor.

They are important so I would definitely suggest giving it another go, don’t be disheartened.
I'm not going to do it again now, I've tried twice and its no worked so that's it now. I posted on here wanting alternative routes I can go
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm not going to do it again now, I've tried twice and its no worked so that's it now. I posted on here wanting alternative routes I can go
Like I said that’s not going to be easy considering GCSEs are a staple of education and employment.

You can try your hand at Btecs if you wish.
Anonymous #1
Like I said that’s not going to be easy considering GCSEs are a staple of education and employment.

You can try your hand at Btecs if you wish.
I've tried and I haven't got it there's no point so this is manifested now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (250)
57.34%
I don't have everything I need (186)
42.66%

Watched Threads