Tobiaj17
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Nootropics usage survey investigating their relation to general health and wellbeing (18+, worldwide)

https://dundee.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/nootropics

This is for part of my honours project, which explores the relationship between Nootropic (cognitive enhancers) compound usage and their effect on health and wellbeing in student populations particularly. The survey should take 10-15min to do. Thankyou in advance!
Nav98
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tobiaj17)
Nootropics usage survey investigating their relation to general health and wellbeing (18+, worldwide)

https://dundee.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/nootropics

This is for part of my honours project, which explores the relationship between Nootropic (cognitive enhancers) compound usage and their effect on health and wellbeing in student populations particularly. The survey should take 10-15min to do. Thankyou in advance!
Hi I have completed your study, would you mind completing mine, thanks.

https://dmupsy.qualtrics.com/jfe/for...88Gt0xktxluRU1
Tobiaj17
Rep:
?
yeah, thankyou very much! when I click on your link it comes up as an error? if you post a working link ill complete it asap
dawnysaur
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey. i just completed it. but i’m really curious what’s the subject?
Tobiaj17
Rep:
?
(Original post by dawnysaur)
hey. i just completed it. but i’m really curious what’s the subject?
im currently in my last year of biomedical science
dawnysaur
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tobiaj17)
im currently in my last year of biomedical science
that explains why it went over my head. but the real question is: are there really get smart drugs, and are they legal/safe? bc gimme
Tobiaj17
Rep:
?
(Original post by dawnysaur)
that explains why it went over my head. but the real question is: are there really get smart drugs, and are they legal/safe? bc gimme
use of smart drugs is on the increase in most countries, especially in student populations. for the majority there is limited to no large scale studies into there cognitive effect on healthy people. they are in a legal grey space for the most part and about as safe as your money is when playing the lottery. i wouldnt personally take them as there safety for nonmedical use is sketchy to say the least
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (206)
57.54%
I don't have everything I need (152)
42.46%

Watched Threads