Sana1604
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, can anyone help me with my English legal system, method and skills coursework??
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello
Tell me more
Sana1604
Rep:
?
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Hello
Tell me more
Hi, thanks for the reply! I’m doing the case Morrison supermarkets v various claimants and need some help on a few of the long 12 Mark questions
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Tell me more
Sana1604
Rep:
?
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Tell me more
12. What concerns did the Supreme Court raise about the way the High Court and the Court of Appeal in this case interpreted Lord Toulson’s judgment in the case of Mohamud v WM Morrison Supermarkets plc [2016] UKSC 11?
In answering this question you do not need to discuss the facts of the case of Mohamud, nor the issues arising in that case, simply focus upon the concerns raised by Lord Reed in the Supreme Court judgment for WM Morrison Supermarkets plc (Appellant) v Various Claimants (Respondents) [2020] UKSC 12.
12 marks
 Thanks !
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sana1604)
12. What concerns did the Supreme Court raise about the way the High Court and the Court of Appeal in this case interpreted Lord Toulson’s judgment in the case of Mohamud v WM Morrison Supermarkets plc [2016] UKSC 11?
In answering this question you do not need to discuss the facts of the case of Mohamud, nor the issues arising in that case, simply focus upon the concerns raised by Lord Reed in the Supreme Court judgment for WM Morrison Supermarkets plc (Appellant) v Various Claimants (Respondents) [2020] UKSC 12.
12 marks
 Thanks !
Easy

Just research.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (219)
55.87%
I don't have everything I need (173)
44.13%

Watched Threads