Im not sure if my best friend is good for me.

Watch
idkkkkkkkkkk
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
my best friend and roommates name is jessie. i have been friends with her since i was 15 and she was 16 and we are now 18 and 19 in college. for these past few years, jessie has stopped being friends with me when she gets a boyfriend (and she’s had many serious boyfriends) and three times i’ve introduced her to other best friends of mine and then them two would hang out and never invite me to anything. jessie is kinda the reason i have trust issues when it comes to friends. she’s just thrown me away for boys and said me and her were going to tennessee to visit her family and then taken a guy MULTIPLE TIMES. for months her and amber (an old friend of mine that i introduced to her) would just hang out everyday and never want to invite me. and that was a time where i let amber walk all over me. i’d let amber manipulate me into buying her things and i just have gotten so ****ed up over friendships that i can’t do it anymore. This other girl, amelia, that was my best friend during a time where jessie had a boyfriend and never spoke to me, was my best friend and then stopped talking to me because i drank once while we were friends bc she’s v christian. i came to jessie’s house on my birthday and cried in front of her face when she told me she’s just not gonna come to my bday plans this year and she didn’t even care. im getting tired of disloyal friendships because i try so hard to be a good friend to jessie but i can’t anymore. I have a boyfriend now and he comes over to our apartment everyday and she gets passive aggressive w me when i hang out with him instead of her, even though I invite her to every plan that we have, even if my boyfriend asks me not to, simply bc i’d hate feeling left out. now, yesterday my best friend from over summer, maddie, (take into consideration that over summer jessie never wanted to hang w us or meet any of my friends because she was with her boyfriend every single day) but now jess is single we are visiting our hometown for a couple days and jessie and maddie hung out last night and didn’t ask me to come. Am I being crazy or is there something wrong here. someone please tell me how to handle this situation because idk anymore
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
yes 100% ditch jessie as soon as you can - ditching u 3 times for her boyf and then complaining that u make her feel left out what?? so toxic you don't need her .
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by idkkkkkkkkkk)
my best friend and roommates name is jessie. i have been friends with her since i was 15 and she was 16 and we are now 18 and 19 in college. for these past few years, jessie has stopped being friends with me when she gets a boyfriend (and she’s had many serious boyfriends) and three times i’ve introduced her to other best friends of mine and then them two would hang out and never invite me to anything. jessie is kinda the reason i have trust issues when it comes to friends. she’s just thrown me away for boys and said me and her were going to tennessee to visit her family and then taken a guy MULTIPLE TIMES. for months her and amber (an old friend of mine that i introduced to her) would just hang out everyday and never want to invite me. and that was a time where i let amber walk all over me. i’d let amber manipulate me into buying her things and i just have gotten so ****ed up over friendships that i can’t do it anymore. This other girl, amelia, that was my best friend during a time where jessie had a boyfriend and never spoke to me, was my best friend and then stopped talking to me because i drank once while we were friends bc she’s v christian. i came to jessie’s house on my birthday and cried in front of her face when she told me she’s just not gonna come to my bday plans this year and she didn’t even care. im getting tired of disloyal friendships because i try so hard to be a good friend to jessie but i can’t anymore. I have a boyfriend now and he comes over to our apartment everyday and she gets passive aggressive w me when i hang out with him instead of her, even though I invite her to every plan that we have, even if my boyfriend asks me not to, simply bc i’d hate feeling left out. now, yesterday my best friend from over summer, maddie, (take into consideration that over summer jessie never wanted to hang w us or meet any of my friends because she was with her boyfriend every single day) but now jess is single we are visiting our hometown for a couple days and jessie and maddie hung out last night and didn’t ask me to come. Am I being crazy or is there something wrong here. someone please tell me how to handle this situation because idk anymore

...are u amurrican :eyeball:
idkkkkkkkkkk
Rep:
?
oof
Last edited by idkkkkkkkkkk; 1 month ago
idkkkkkkkkkk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
...are u amurrican :eyeball:
yessir
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
57.69%
I don't have everything I need (143)
42.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed