Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I wouldnt really like to answer "no" for anything in the interview. I applied for pharmacy but the only work experience i did was a virtual GP one. How should I get around "have you done work experience in a pharmacy" kind of question? Im worried that they would reject just because i havent done work experience in a pharmacy.
Hellllpppp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well you shouldn’t lie so just talk about the virtual experience. They will understand it’s been more difficult than ever to get work experience this year. Is work experience compulsory for the pharmacy like it is for medicine?
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Hellllpppp)
Well you shouldn’t lie so just talk about the virtual experience. They will understand it’s been more difficult than ever to get work experience this year. Is work experience compulsory for the pharmacy like it is for medicine?
Lol why should anyone lie about work experience😂. I was just asking cos i mentioned my virtual one in my personal statement but it was looking into the role of a GP rather than a pharmacist so even though the skills may be similar, the roles are slightly different. They do prefer if people have work experience at a pharmacy but obvs due to covid lots of people havent been able to do that. I just really hope that they do take that into consideration.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (219)
55.87%
I don't have everything I need (173)
44.13%

Watched Threads