Scared I won’t be able to kiss a guy

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I’m a girl, 16 almost 17 and although I suppose that’s still quite young I’ve been really worried lately about having my first kiss. I’ve never been in a proper relationship although quite a few guys have been and are currently interested in me. There’s one that I like too but last time I got in the ‘talking stage’ with a guy he tried to kiss me and it felt so abnormal it didn’t feel nice at all so I pulled away. Is this because if I’m being honest I wasn’t really that attracted to him? My friends were telling me I could’ve just kissed him to try it but i couldn’t even force myself it felt so awkward. I’m scared I’ll always be too awkward to kiss anyone and have even started questioning stuff like the possibility of asexuality even though I’ve always been attracted to boys and like the idea of having a boyfriend. I think I do want to kiss someone but I’ve just made it a bigger deal than it needs to be now so next time a boy leans in for a kiss I’ll probably freak out. Any advice or opinions would be appreciated lol
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Honestly it's pretty normal to have little to no experience in this area at that age. You're only 16. Please don't rush into anything you're not comfortable with.
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Everything instinctive is working the way it is supposed to work 4 u. U r not ready and ur instincts r telling u...not yet, not this dude.... coz If u feel repelled at that moment, he is not gonna be ur "bf!"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (65)
17.62%
No one else does (119)
32.25%
I'm embarrassed about my background (39)
10.57%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (125)
33.88%
We don't use a video platform (6)
1.63%
I don't have a camera (8)
2.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
1.9%

Watched Threads