message for my friends

Watch
King Goldie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
ok this is a quick message to explaining things and why i left and started new account

of course ella(my best friend on here) left today but thats not why i quit account i quit cos ive been down now for about the least 7-8 weeks pretty badly with depression which i am hoping can be sorted soon

even if ella had not left i would have soon anyway but i dont wanna lost contact with people on here so i am only doing pms til at least next few weeks

if you send me a pm i will answer when im on if you wanna talk at a certain time tell me when your on and i will make sure i am too

the challenge thing im gonna bring back soon maybe after Christmas an im so sorry that i am not doing it now to everyone that entered them

hope you understand and hope you all have a great week

LovingLucy
Chopinnocturne31
sunny.side.up
Hellohsjakodsmka
Moonlight rain
Brutal Bee
Celtic Conjurer
Nialler x
Laurence010401
\^_^/
LovelyMrFox

also to ella and roses if you read this
Last edited by King Goldie; 1 month ago
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
Of course we understand, we just want you to be safe and happy:hugs:
Take good care of yourself.
Synergy~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by goldie says)
ok this is a quick message to explaining things and why i left and started new account

of course ella(my best friend on here) left today but thats not why i quit account i quit cos ive been down now for about the least 7-8 weeks pretty badly with depression which i am hoping can be sorted soon

even if ella had not left i would have soon anyway but i dont wanna lost contact with people on here so i am only doing pms til at least next few weeks

if you send me a pm i will answer when im on if you wanna talk at a certain time tell me when your on and i will make sure i am too

the challenge thing im gonna bring back soon maybe after Christmas an im so sorry that i am not doing it now to everyone that entered them

LovingLucy
Chopinnocturne31
sunny.side.up
Hellohsjakodsmka
Moonlight rain
Brutal Bee
Celtic Conjurer
Nialler x
Laurence010401

I am so sorry to hear you are going through a hard time
Stay safe and good luck :hugs:
Nialler x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

LovingLucy
Chopinnocturne31
sunny.side.up
Hellohsjakodsmka
Moonlight rain
Brutal Bee
Celtic Conjurer
Nialler x
Laurence010401

I'm sorry to hear that :cry:
Hope you get better soon :console:
Stay safe and take care of yourself
Brutal Bee
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

LovingLucy
Chopinnocturne31
sunny.side.up
Hellohsjakodsmka
Moonlight rain
Brutal Bee
Celtic Conjurer
Nialler x
Laurence010401

I am really sorry that you haven't been feeling too well and I hope that you feel like you can talk to us if you need to. We are here for you. Absolutely no problem at all, it's understandable that you want to take some time off and please don't worry yourself about the weekly challenges, prioritise yourself and your health.

Take care. : )
Last edited by Brutal Bee; 1 month ago
LovingLucy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m sorry to hear that but just be ok xxxx
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Take care of yourself Goldie, hope you feel better soon
Brutal Bee
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
sorry dont know where to say this so can you open yor pms for me so we can speak pleasee
Absolutely. You can PM me whenever you want :hugs:
\^_^/
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

LovingLucy
Chopinnocturne31
sunny.side.up
Hellohsjakodsmka
Moonlight rain
Brutal Bee
Celtic Conjurer
Nialler x
Laurence010401
\^_^/

take care goldie hope you feel better soon
stay safe
you take all the time you need
xxx:console::hugs::jumphug:
Last edited by \^_^/; 1 month ago
summerberry19
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

LovingLucy
Chopinnocturne31
sunny.side.up
Hellohsjakodsmka
Moonlight rain
Brutal Bee
Celtic Conjurer
Nialler x
Laurence010401
\^_^/

I’m terribly sorry Goldie. You take a good break for a few months, ok?
Lots of hugs :hugs:
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For the love of Jörmungandr, how do I log on after work to see 2 pillars of the blog community having committed a most grievous suicide, one of which without explanation?!

Goldie, my lad. It’s so terrible to hear what you’ve been going through and I really hope you feel better soon and get the help you need. I’m sure you’ll be back on regularly soon enough and I think Ella will be too. She self-deletes and reincarnates every few months.
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Im very sorry to hear you've not been well. Breaks are necessary so take as much time as you need.
Please do take care and have a nice Christmas : )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (77)
17.99%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.62%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.04%

Watched Threads