The Student Room Group

Contextual Offers Universities Uk

does anyone know which universities offer contextual offers
is that the same as a conditional, as in based on your grades?
Reply 2
the grades are 1 below the typical offer
Original post by malikraabia
the grades are 1 below the typical offer

Then why not do some research and id the unis you are interested in, then look to see if they do contextuals.
Reply 4
It depends on your school you can get contextual offers from certain universities but I'm not sure how many offer it
Original post by malikraabia
It depends on your school you can get contextual offers from certain universities but I'm not sure how many offer it

You need to do your own research on this. There's no single source of the information (and even those that do make contextual offers will use different information - some will use school, others will use your postcode, others will look at if you've been in care etc etc)
Original post by PQ
You need to do your own research on this. There's no single source of the information (and even those that do make contextual offers will use different information - some will use school, others will use your postcode, others will look at if you've been in care etc etc)

Most leading universities are currently making them. They all use different conditions. Some base them on schooling, others base it on post code, some require 1 contextual flag others 2. You need to google contextual offers for x university and it will tell you. Amongst universities making them are Bristol, Exeter, Southampton, Leeds, Manchester and Durham. I have a spreadsheet I compiled a couple of months ago. If you want it pm me your email address and I will forward it. It doesnt have everywhere but has over 30 universities. Bath are the only university that I am aware of that dont make them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending