Leyouna
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m contacting you regarding my delay in the application.

I am currently waiting for the EU settlement and employment details to be reviewed and the resolution of my application.

I’ve applied for the SFE maintenance loan and tuition loan in April 2020. I’ve followed the steps and I sent the letter to the administration attached to my passport.

After receiving my passport back, I’ve waited more than 2 months to receive a resolution. The official website state that any notification or resolution would be given in a 6 weeks period of the application.

After this period, I called and I’ve been informed that the documentation was not enough so I submitted 5 years of documentation in which are included my payslips, P60, utility bills in PDF format, bank statements, NHS number, and my pre-settlement status issued in less than a week so I speed up the process.

After a month with no update about all the paperwork I’ve decided to call again and I’ve been informed that my documentation is not valid and that the digital copy provided from my bank is not enough and needs to be stamped.

I’m currently living on my savings and studying with people that summited later than me and have their resolution and enjoying from it. I believe that there is no more information that I can give and I’m afraid that this delay can influence my studies.

I cordially requesting to be given a specific reason why my documentation is not correct as I am being pushed by my university to make the payment for my studies.

I’m happy to help with anything that can speed up the process.
Last edited by Leyouna; 1 month ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Leyouna)
I’m contacting you regarding my delay in the application.

I am currently waiting for the EU settlement and employment details to be reviewed and the resolution of my application.

I’ve applied for the SFE maintenance loan and tuition loan in April 2020. I’ve followed the steps and I sent the letter to the administration attached to my passport.

After receiving my passport back, I’ve waited more than 2 months to receive a resolution. The official website state that any notification or resolution would be given in a 6 weeks period of the application.

After this period, I called and I’ve been informed that the documentation was not enough so I submitted 5 years of documentation in which are included my payslips, P60, utility bills in PDF format, bank statements, NHS number, and my pre-settlement status issued in less than a week so I speed up the process.

After a month with no update about all the paperwork I’ve decided to call again and I’ve been informed that my documentation is not valid and that the digital copy provided from my bank is not enough and needs to be stamped.

I’m currently living on my savings and studying with people that summited later than me and have their resolution and enjoying from it. I believe that there is no more information that I can give and I’m afraid that this delay can influence my studies.

I cordially requesting to be given a specific reason why my documentation is not correct as I am being pushed by my university to make the payment for my studies.

I’m happy to help with anything that can speed up the process.
Hi, it sounds like you are applying based on having 5 years of residency. You can view an acceptable list of residency evidence here http://ow.ly/d/8owa

If you would like us to check your account to see what has happened you can send us a message on Twitter or Facebook with your name and CRN.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (123)
62.12%
I don't have everything I need (75)
37.88%

Watched Threads