Sonnywilson
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Please help me out! I’m a current student achieving 8/9s and I need to make my a level choices. I want to go on to study law at Oxford, and I am definite that I want to take politics and englsih lit. I am deciding whether to take my 3rd option as history or economics or take 4 a levels, does anyone know what would be the best option for me? Any advice is welcome .
bluebeetle
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sonnywilson)
Please help me out! I’m a current student achieving 8/9s and I need to make my a level choices. I want to go on to study law at Oxford, and I am definite that I want to take politics and englsih lit. I am deciding whether to take my 3rd option as history or economics or take 4 a levels, does anyone know what would be the best option for me? Any advice is welcome .
If you're a capable student, I don't think there's any harm in taking four A-levels.

At the end of the day, if it proves to be too much work, you can always drop one of them. Whereas if you start Y12 with three, and then decide you want to change, it's a bit more difficult as you then have to catch up on missed content.
Sonnywilson
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you !!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads