gina_xleigh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Help!! i’ve applied and been accepted to my 5 unis but i have recently found a course that i haven’t applied to that looks amazing and i really want to apply to it... does anyone know if i can revoke a choice or pay extra for another one etc etc help!!
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gina_xleigh)
Help!! i’ve applied and been accepted to my 5 unis but i have recently found a course that i haven’t applied to that looks amazing and i really want to apply to it... does anyone know if i can revoke a choice or pay extra for another one etc etc help!!
No you cannot change unless it is within 14 days of your application and you cant add a choice either. If you particularly want this particular course and university the only option is to decline ALL offers and apply to that 1 university through extra when it opens in late Feb. It is a risk. Firstly the course has to be available in extra although most are and you would have to get an offer. If you decide to go down the extra route you wont have an insurance choice. t would be your extra choice or clearing. Hope this helps explain the position.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.21%
I don't have everything I need (140)
41.79%

Watched Threads