Favourite level of Half Life 2? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by ThePants999)
Too long ago... was it Anticitizen One or Follow Freeman that had all the street fighting in a team?
They both do sort of, but mainly Follow Freeman. I'm playing it through on easy It's a lot of fun... I'm trying to limit myself to using the gravity gun only.
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Now I've had to cut a few out due to the limit of 10 options. If your favourite happens to be one of the "chapters" I've cut out, just post on here and have a go at me

I've tried to be sensible and cut out the ones like the first level where not a lot goes on combat-wise. For me, I'm not sure which to choose there are a lot of good ones. I thought "We don't go to Ravenholm..." was one of the best though (which is strange for me because normally I prefer fighting humanoids!).
i enjoyed the first level cos u jamp rite in2 action. da level were u had dat boat kinda thing was good, cos i enjoyed driving it! but the gun in the last one was intense!
Sparterok
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
I reckon Nova Prospekt, just so much fun having the army of antlions.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sparterok)
I reckon Nova Prospekt, just so much fun having the army of antlions.
i liked it when they were on my side! i used to crap myself when they used to jump out of no where!!!
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i only played the first hour or two. i didnt really like the game. wasnt expecting to either, as i didnt like HL1 either.

i just bought it for CS and DOD
Paranoid_
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I only got up to nova prospekt and stopped. So I can only say ravenholm
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (145)
45.74%
Pro-humanity (172)
54.26%

Watched Threads