reading uni business and management ucas 2021

Watch
ashn03
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi, i am looking to apply to business and management at reading and i have seen that it is run by henley business school does this mean i will be living by henley business school instead of reading university. or do i live in reading university campus and the professors just be from henley ? this might sound stupid im just confused
UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, not at all a stupid question!
The Henley Business school is actually on campus! It was originally in Henley, and in fact still is, but isn’t used for lectures anymore.

The Henley Business school used now is in the center of Whiteknights campus and so is right next to all the other buildings, shops, library, food places and halls!

You can have a look at the business school and the rest of the campus using this link which will take you to a virtual campus tour!

https://www.reading.ac.uk/VirtualTour/

Hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions!

Ellen

Student Ambassador
ashn03
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by UniofReading)
Hey, not at all a stupid question!
The Henley Business school is actually on campus! It was originally in Henley, and in fact still is, but isn’t used for lectures anymore.

The Henley Business school used now is in the center of Whiteknights campus and so is right next to all the other buildings, shops, library, food places and halls!

You can have a look at the business school and the rest of the campus using this link which will take you to a virtual campus tour!

https://www.reading.ac.uk/VirtualTour/

Hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions!

Ellen

Student Ambassador
Thank you so much look forward to hopefully studying there next year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (196)
57.65%
I don't have everything I need (144)
42.35%

Watched Threads