do you or have you ever had any family in jail/prison

Watch
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Most of the men on my mums side in and out for violence and drug distribution like pwits/possession with intent to sell.

Currently have an uncle who's my mums older bro in prison since 17 yrs old and he's 50 something now. He burgled a pakistani home and killed the couple. He's apparently doing life and hoping for parole but...his time to get tried for parole he's long passed with no word back of getting a shot......
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your family is bang outta order.

Spoiler:
Show
Sorry, I couldn’t resist the urge :getmecoat:
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Your family is bang outta order.

Spoiler:
Show
Sorry, I couldn’t resist the urge :getmecoat:
😂 👍

Wbu?
glassalice
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I came this 👉👈close to getting sent to jail. I behave myself now lol.
Don't think I'd enjoy the HMP grub.

My great uncle got 4 years for stealing all the wages that where due to be paid to all of its employees.
Last edited by glassalice; 1 month ago
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not yet. A distant relation has received a prison sentence but has appealed against this and is out on whatever the equivalent of bail is in their country. His former boss is also awaiting trial.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not since the early 17th century.
They were worse than all the burglars, drug dealers and thugs on your maternal side of the family tree combined.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
Not since the early 17th century.
They were worse than all the burglars, drug dealers and thugs on your maternal side of the family tree combined.
Oh pls. I'm not here to have a cruelty competition...but I'm sure if we go way back then, which I wasn't asking for, I would have war crimes and beheading throat slitting raping and robbing and massacre riots in my blood, being of Scottish highlander, Nordic, and Viking slave and slave master descent and then in the more recent Victorian era of evil and corrupt British mobsters 😁. But it's normally conservative people who don't commit crimes that do other horrible things like elitism, racism, nepotism, list goes on 👍
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by barnetlad)
Not yet. A distant relation has received a prison sentence but has appealed against this and is out on whatever the equivalent of bail is in their country. His former boss is also awaiting trial.
gimme details gurlfrend
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by glassalice)
I came this 👉👈close to getting sent to jail. I behave myself now lol.
Don't think I'd enjoy the HMP grub.

My great uncle got 4 years for stealing all the wages that where due to be paid to all of its employees.
LMAO

And did u ever answer that guy back from that pedo thread? 😂
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
*tagging you here:

Wired_1800

(Original post by Wired_1800)Wow, your life’s a movie. Your uncle can call a hit on you, your mother is an agent and your family is embedded with active informants. How have you survived. I hope everything has been well.

Try to live a good life and hope for the best. I hope you are still with your mixed race gf. Good luck.

Yh still with her arse hehe
Lmao yh spose so....dont think my mum n aunts did it on purpose. But.....they kinda blacklisted their brother and like I visited him as a kid. He wants to be part of our lives and he makes his sisters feel like they owe him like allowances to get money in prison or whatever and they don't always do it so like...in return for that, they're loose lipped and forthcoming about personal **** like..."oh, such and such is in uni now, they go to this uni, studying this. And such and such is living in this town now with this girl he's dating doing this and working at this company." 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐 😐😐😐 tf. I ignore his letters but I read what he says to them or listen to their convos and he's like relaying info about me like how, I don't speak to you...**** sake.
Desideri
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My uncle is in jail for attacking his partner. He’d got locked up for assault before that as well.

But him and my mum were never close and I’d only met him a couple of times before he went to prison, so he doesn’t really feel like family in a way.
Wired_1800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
*tagging you here:

Wired_1800

(Original post by Wired_1800)Wow, your life’s a movie. Your uncle can call a hit on you, your mother is an agent and your family is embedded with active informants. How have you survived. I hope everything has been well.

Try to live a good life and hope for the best. I hope you are still with your mixed race gf. Good luck.

Yh still with her arse hehe
Lmao yh spose so....dont think my mum n aunts did it on purpose. But.....they kinda blacklisted their brother and like I visited him as a kid. He wants to be part of our lives and he makes his sisters feel like they owe him like allowances to get money in prison or whatever and they don't always do it so like...in return for that, they're loose lipped and forthcoming about personal **** like..."oh, such and such is in uni now, they go to this uni, studying this. And such and such is living in this town now with this girl he's dating doing this and working at this company." 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐 😐😐😐 tf. I ignore his letters but I read what he says to them or listen to their convos and he's like relaying info about me like how, I don't speak to you...**** sake.
Alright. I think most family members have loose lips. I guess it is best to keep your business close to your chest.
Spencer5567
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My cousin is in prison in Palestine haven’t seen him in years and his parents aren’t allowed to see him so yh
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My dads done at least 2 hefty stints in UK & Spain for drug stuff, doesn't seem fun.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by StriderHort)
My dads done at least 2 hefty stints in UK & Spain for drug stuff, doesn't seem fun.
loll oh he did the Spain thing I see...i know about that Spain UK trafficking ****, it's why I voted Leave EU👌
glassalice
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
LMAO

And did u ever answer that guy back from that pedo thread? 😂
Nah. I ghosted him.
Did he get band?
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
loll oh he did the Spain thing I see...i know about that Spain UK trafficking ****, it's why I voted Leave EU👌
I think that time it was the sort of smuggling that doesn't care who is in the EU or not, Proper 80s Miami Vice speedboat style :rolleyes:
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by Spencer5567)
My cousin is in prison in Palestine haven’t seen him in years and his parents aren’t allowed to see him so yh
Jesus!! Excuse the pun lol but prison in Palestine....? I saw a film about that. It was... Traumatic lol its about twins, the kids of a woman who immigrated to France fleeing wars between Christians and Muslims and Jews in Gaza, Palestine. The mum got raped and left her son to adoption. Well for a riot she got arrested. The prison guard raped her. She found out...it was her son....

The pun was Jesus and Palestine lol kinda.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by glassalice)
Nah. I ghosted him.
Did he get band?
Lol dunno can't even rem the numptys name. Do you think perhaps we were too hard on him lol
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by StriderHort)
I think that time it was the sort of smuggling that doesn't care who is in the EU or not, Proper 80s Miami Vice speedboat style :rolleyes:
Lmfaooooo gotcha. It's still like that. They smuggle on ships and yachts straight up. Hate it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
14.71%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (32)
23.53%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (60)
44.12%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
14.71%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.94%

Watched Threads