yusraali1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone, I have a pgce English interview at UCL . I was wondering if anyone had also done theirs, and what tips/ advice you all could give me regarding what to expect, the written tasks set and the kind of questions they’ll ask.

Thank you!
obstruct
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yusraali1)
Hi everyone, I have a pgce English interview at UCL . I was wondering if anyone had also done theirs, and what tips/ advice you all could give me regarding what to expect, the written tasks set and the kind of questions they’ll ask.

Thank you!
not done this but i'd recommend faking it until you make it!

have a list of questions you have to ask at the end to show you are passionate and eager to learn with them. show them you are an excellent educator with a buzzing personality and will supplement teaching well - you'll be great!
yusraali1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by obstruct)
not done this but i'd recommend faking it until you make it!

have a list of questions you have to ask at the end to show you are passionate and eager to learn with them. show them you are an excellent educator with a buzzing personality and will supplement teaching well - you'll be great!
Thank you so much I really appreciate this!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (213)
56.65%
I don't have everything I need (163)
43.35%

Watched Threads