Beginning to get fed up with my hallmates hyprocrisy.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So apparently im being too loud in isolation at 9pm at night however its perfectly fine for him to go to another hall and make loud noise till 2am. ive had it up to here with this ********.
Grizwuld
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Learn the art of the "put down". Sharpen up your verbal skills.

Always remember - no raised voices - you'll lose points.

This is a 'transferable' skill and one that will be useful all your life - there are SO many annoying people on the planet at this time
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So apparently im being too loud in isolation at 9pm at night however its perfectly fine for him to go to another hall and make loud noise till 2am. ive had it up to here with this ********.
Hiya!

I'm really sorry to hear this The worst thing anyone wants is to feel uncomfortable where they are living.

I have had similar situations happen to me and I have always found the best way to solve it is to speak to them calmly and to be honest with the person. No body wants things to turn sour of for people to act petty about the situation. You can always drop a message in your group chat when the person is being noisy just to ask if they would mind turning the noise down as you are sleeping, or to bring it up face to face with them, especially if you are having to get up early for a 9am!

Sam- Official Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (74)
17.79%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (120)
28.85%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (157)
37.74%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.5%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.13%

Watched Threads