Second year accommodation options in london?

Watch
setarehxx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi so I don’t think I’m gonna be able to flat share as I haven’t really found friends at uni so does anyone know what other options I have? Really don’t want to live in student accommodation/halls again as it’s really just claustrophobic and not great atmosphere. Any advice would be great
johnuk8
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can also live in a shared space in houses...
accommodationforstudents.com
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by setarehxx)
Hi so I don’t think I’m gonna be able to flat share as I haven’t really found friends at uni so does anyone know what other options I have? Really don’t want to live in student accommodation/halls again as it’s really just claustrophobic and not great atmosphere. Any advice would be great
There are loads of different accommodation options in London. Quite a few shared houses will let on a room by room basis, so you share a house but you won't know the other people until you move in. London also has quite a few flats and apartments where you can live by yourself. One other thing to bear in mind is that there will be accommodation options available right through till the summer so you don't need to put pressure on yourself right not to find a place for next year. If you look at our London page you can see all of the accommodation options and we would expect there to be lots right through the year. https://www.accommodationforstudents.com/london
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads