Evaharriet15
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone heard from Nottingham about interviews yet?

Also did anyone else just get rejected from Cambridge :/
Lucyyy17
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Evaharriet15)
Has anyone heard from Nottingham about interviews yet?

Also did anyone else just get rejected from Cambridge :/
Hi, Nottingham sent an info email out last week saying that they will let people know about interviews the week beginning 30th November, I didn’t apply to Cambridge sorry. Here’s the link to the 2021 vet med applicants thread, there’s quite a lot of info on there https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...0#post92224414
Evaharriet15
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lucyyy17)
Hi, Nottingham sent an info email out last week saying that they will let people know about interviews the week beginning 30th November, I didn’t apply to Cambridge sorry. Here’s the link to the 2021 vet med applicants thread, there’s quite a lot of info on there https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...0#post92224414
Thank you! I didn’t receive an email? Do you think I should contact them? And thanks for the link I’ll try to figure out how to post on there I’m new to the student room!
Lucyyy17
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Evaharriet15)
Thank you! I didn’t receive an email? Do you think I should contact them? And thanks for the link I’ll try to figure out how to post on there I’m new to the student room!
I wouldn’t worry too much as there are quite a few other people who haven’t received the email, I’m guessing there’s just been some sort of technical issue?
pancakesbob7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What?? I got an email from Nottingham uni saying that they'll let me know by 31st March!
Evaharriet15
Rep:
?
I wouldn’t worry too much as there are quite a few other people who haven’t received the email, I’m guessing there’s just been some sort of technical issue?
Ah okay thank you that makes me feel better! I guess I’ll just have to wait and see!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (74)
17.79%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (120)
28.85%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (157)
37.74%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.5%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise