Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    (Original post by Bishop)
    This is Mr White - could you do me a favour and reset the e-mail address on my account to the following?

Thanks.
    Not without some proof of your identity.

Regards,
    Rahaydenuk does not believe that I am Mr White! Ask me anything at all - help me prove that I'm not just DazYa so I can get my account back.

Anyone who helps me gets rep when I regain control of my proper identity.

Regards,
    Gabriel White

ReputationRep:
    who was made a mod on the same day as me?

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    middle name and country of origin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    who was made a mod on the same day as me?

love Katy***
    Was it a_musical_gal? I think it must have been.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not convinced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    middle name and country of origin?
    Copernicus Wiliam Henry and Latvia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infin_)
    I'm not convinced.
    I was a member of your forum, briefly.

Rahaydenuk does not believe that I am Mr White! Ask me anything at all - help me prove that I'm not just DazYa so I can get my account back.

Anyone who helps me gets rep when I regain control of my proper identity.

Regards,
    Gabriel White
    whats wrong with the email on ur profile? if u dont use it any more then surely ull kno what it was

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Of all the people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    whats wrong with the email on ur profile? if u dont use it any more then surely ull kno what it was
    I do know what it was. [email protected] which, quite clearly, is not mine. I don't recall why I put that (I did sign up over 18 months ago and haven't changed it, apparently, since).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Lol. Of all the people
    Quiet you. I may be vulnerable in my weakened state but when I get my account back I'll not be so tolerant!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, which collection of short stories did you review in the subscriber's section? I am sure it was Mr White...

when were u last on as mr white? could be possible if u have broadband ur IP might not change very often so ur current IP might match the same IP on the last post as mr white (if the IP's are stored that is)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    Ok, which collection of short stories did you review in the subscriber's section? I am sure it was Mr White...
    Dubliners by James Joyce?

ReputationRep:
    Dubliners by James Joyce?
    Yes.

To rhaydenuk - I am pretty sure it's really him.

ReputationRep:
    Quiet you. I may be vulnerable in my weakened state but when I get my account back I'll not be so tolerant!
    Okay. Well, good luck with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    when were u last on as mr white? could be possible if u have broadband ur IP might not change very often so ur current IP might match the same IP on the last post as mr white (if the IP's are stored that is)
    Last activity is listed as 2 days ago. I don't know anything about IPs etc. though.

ask richard if he can see the IP ur using now and the IP of the last time u posted as mr white. if they match then thatll prove ur on the same comp as when u were mr white. also depends on which broadband u have. i have cable and i kno my IP doesnt change very often, but for ADSL i think it might change evry time u log on2 net

ReputationRep:
    I was a member of your forum, briefly.
    *raises an eyebrow* Ok, I'll give ya that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infin_)
    *raises an eyebrow* Ok, I'll give ya that.
    And I once sent you a PM at about midnight wishing you happy birthday. At least, I think I did.

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.