The Student Room Group

Help Me Prove My Identity!

rahaydenuk
Bishop
This is Mr White - could you do me a favour and reset the e-mail address on my account to the following?

Thanks.

Not without some proof of your identity.

Regards,

Rahaydenuk does not believe that I am Mr White! Ask me anything at all - help me prove that I'm not just DazYa so I can get my account back.

Anyone who helps me gets rep when I regain control of my proper identity.

Regards,
Gabriel White

Scroll to see replies

who was made a mod on the same day as me?

love Katy***
Reply 2
middle name and country of origin?
Reply 3
ickle_katy
who was made a mod on the same day as me?

love Katy***

Was it a_musical_gal? I think it must have been.
Reply 4
I'm not convinced.
Reply 5
elpaw
middle name and country of origin?

Copernicus Wiliam Henry and Latvia.
Reply 6
Infin_
I'm not convinced.

I was a member of your forum, briefly.
Bishop
Rahaydenuk does not believe that I am Mr White! Ask me anything at all - help me prove that I'm not just DazYa so I can get my account back.

Anyone who helps me gets rep when I regain control of my proper identity.

Regards,
Gabriel White

whats wrong with the email on ur profile? if u dont use it any more then surely ull kno what it was
Reply 8
Lol. Of all the people :smile:
Reply 9
andrew2022
whats wrong with the email on ur profile? if u dont use it any more then surely ull kno what it was

I do know what it was. [email protected] which, quite clearly, is not mine. I don't recall why I put that (I did sign up over 18 months ago and haven't changed it, apparently, since).
Reply 10
Zapsta
Lol. Of all the people :smile:

Quiet you. I may be vulnerable in my weakened state but when I get my account back I'll not be so tolerant! :smile:
Ok, which collection of short stories did you review in the subscriber's section? I am sure it was Mr White...
when were u last on as mr white? could be possible if u have broadband ur IP might not change very often so ur current IP might match the same IP on the last post as mr white (if the IP's are stored that is)
Reply 13
englishstudent
Ok, which collection of short stories did you review in the subscriber's section? I am sure it was Mr White...

Dubliners by James Joyce?
Bishop
Dubliners by James Joyce?

Yes.

To rhaydenuk - I am pretty sure it's really him.
Reply 15
Bishop
Quiet you. I may be vulnerable in my weakened state but when I get my account back I'll not be so tolerant! :smile:

Okay. Well, good luck with that :smile:
Reply 16
andrew2022
when were u last on as mr white? could be possible if u have broadband ur IP might not change very often so ur current IP might match the same IP on the last post as mr white (if the IP's are stored that is)

Last activity is listed as 2 days ago. I don't know anything about IPs etc. though.
ask richard if he can see the IP ur using now and the IP of the last time u posted as mr white. if they match then thatll prove ur on the same comp as when u were mr white. also depends on which broadband u have. i have cable and i kno my IP doesnt change very often, but for ADSL i think it might change evry time u log on2 net
Reply 18
Bishop
I was a member of your forum, briefly.

*raises an eyebrow* Ok, I'll give ya that.
Reply 19
Infin_
*raises an eyebrow* Ok, I'll give ya that.

And I once sent you a PM at about midnight wishing you happy birthday. At least, I think I did.

Latest

Trending

Trending