The Student Room Group

I don’t know if i should stay home or go back to uni

So i’ve been staying in uni accommodation for the past 2 months and honestly have not had the best experience. I hadn’t made any friends, i was finding the course really hard and found it really difficult to have a regular food and sleep schedule i would just sleep all day. I hadn’t went home once and So after crying on the phone for the past two months to my parents about wanting to go home. I decided to finish the semester at home. I feel so much better now that i’m here. The work is easier and i’m feeling better mentally, but now i’ve got fomo and want to go back and give it another shot. Like i think i could do so much better now that i’ve got a clear head. Do you think its worth going back now with only a few weeks before term ends anyways or should i just stay home till January? Help
(edited 3 years ago)
Sis honestly this is me, personally I say you go back and just enjoy the last couple of weeks by yourself . Maybe it will make you more excited for Xmas and to see your family again. Try make some friends go into some seminars before they are all online xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending