nickxoxakos
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
HELLO!

Is anyone interested in an accommodation room located just two minutes walking distance from City University? I need a replacement to replace my contract, the room is available only to students. Included there is en-suite private bathroom, a huge kitchen shared with just 4 people and there's a nearby gym included in the rent. There's also a washing machine room with all the amenities you might need. JUST 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM ANGEL STATION IN ZONE 1!!!

It's located on a private student accommodation building with private security 24/7, it contains a double bed, a big study desk and a very nice bathroom. The room has a size of 13m² and a has rent of £230 per week(ALL BILLS INCLUDED). The room is available ASAP. The building and the room are brand new with all the utilities you'll need! Do not hesitate to contact me for any information!
johnuk8
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I have a student who needs a new accommodation replacement, please dm me clear pictures...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (216)
56.1%
I don't have everything I need (169)
43.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed