fxtimx101
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Hazelly)
Yeah they have!! I found that it went well I just keep running what I wrote in my head and a bit panicky, but nothing can change now. How about you? :hugs:
Looolll omgg same mannn like i keep doubting myself.
BTW what you choosing to study at uni???
fxtimx101
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
It did? When was it due to be sat?
It was suppose to be on the 14th but it got cancelled for some reason
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by fxtimx101)
It was suppose to be on the 14th but it got cancelled for some reason
oh right, have you been told what will be happening for you now?
yannnsisieee
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
WHAT!! my teacher said its still happening for me.. I sit it on the 14th.. HELP
yannnsisieee
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
WHAT!! No way.. My teacher said this exam is still happening on the 14th.. HELP
Hazelly
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by yannnsisieee)
WHAT!! my teacher said its still happening for me.. I sit it on the 14th.. HELP
what how? they've been cancelled nationally? (before yesterday it was the schools/colleges decision)
fxtimx101
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by yannnsisieee)
WHAT!! No way.. My teacher said this exam is still happening on the 14th.. HELP
Your school decides if you carry the exam or not
fxtimx101
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
oh right, have you been told what will be happening for you now?
Might do it in July
Hazelly
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by fxtimx101)
Might do it in July
How do you feel about that?
fxtimx101
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
How do you feel about that?
idk mannn I was hoping to do it now so its over and done with. Now imma be stressed out from all the waiting
Wagwhat
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
What grades did you guys get for the unit 4 exam? I got a merit!
M_000_M
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
That's great, how was the exam by the way.
fxtimx101
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Wagwhat)
What grades did you guys get for the unit 4 exam? I got a merit!
Well done!!! I got a distinction
fxtimx101
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by M_000_M)
That's great, how was the exam by the way.
The exam was pretty good. I did the healthcare article so idk about the social one
Wilhelmina:
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Really?
I am doing this article and struggling to find secondary sources? Does anyone know how to answer the questions?
hannah99257419
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi there! Here is a list of questions you can use for each of the four questions that my lecturer provided for me, when writing up a page for each question use this prompt to help you research when you receive your article.
hope this helps
Attached files
hannah99257419
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Here is a prompt of questions for writing up the four pages of research for unit 4.
Hope this can help someone
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (26)
9.92%
Okay (77)
29.39%
A bit lacking (96)
36.64%
Not good at all (63)
24.05%

Watched Threads