Kh18id
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Guys I'm getting Us and Es and I've just started my chem and biology a levels and my teacher told me to drop it however I really want to carry on. Also when I try to revise I get up to revise but I always find a way to procrastinate for around like 2.5 hour for every 30 mins work I do .what do I do plz help
Mohamed Idris
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not sure why they're asking you to drop it after 3 months, but anyway, this is the third time I recommended this so I really hope I don't get flagged for advertising because I'm not, but, if you're struggling to understand the basics of chemistry and biology I think you should try Snap revise. It really helps you understand the basics and fundamentals and once you understand it then you can move onto more advanced stuff such as watch youtube videos by elliot riontul and use the questions on the topic on Physics and Math Tutor. Also if you don't, invest in things such as books (you can get a set of 10 exercise books from Amazon for about £6) and label each one "Physical Chemistry, Organic, Inorganic chemistry." and use them for notes, also on your table have all your revision material on it so it's easier to start. Once you get into the habit of revising it will be easier, prove your teachers wrong. Not everyone started knowing everything in chemistry, even your teachers who pressure you to drop it once were in the same stage as you. But I highly advise you pick it up now before its too late.
Kh18id
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
OK thank you really appreciate the help 😁 but what do u recommend I do over the 2 weeks holiday
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.42%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (41)
27.52%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (61)
40.94%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.44%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.68%

Watched Threads