Lose weight

Watch
lamananananana2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Okay so gyms are opening up again soon And I was wondering if anyone has any tips or meal plan ideas that are SIMPLE for weight loss. Something not too harsh I eat pretty much everything but I am a student so a budget would be great. I am currently 5’3 and I have gained almost 4 kg this year so I’m on like 68 right now ! I would like to tone up without losing my boobs or bum and is there any way this is possible within a month ( I still want to make lifestyle changes but wanted a slight difference before Xmas) xx thank you !!!!
Mohamed Idris
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can't help with that, but one advice I can give is don't take these silly supplements.. a girl I heard about who wanted to lose weight took some apple cider for 2 years because it was "Proven to lose weight." and ended up dying from it, when in reality in 3 months worth of using the gym she could've probably lost weight, weird to be honest.

Sorry for the non helpful advice, but I'm sure it can be somewhat useful to anyone who reads this
lamananananana2
Rep:
?
Honestly thank you x was gonna try that tbh but questioned it , how can vinegar burn belly fat wtf
lamananananana2
Rep:
?
Bless her soul ❤️
Mohamed Idris
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lamananananana2)
Honestly thank you x was gonna try that tbh but questioned it , how can vinegar burn belly fat wtf
Guess it was useful to say that then.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Look at online calculators to work out what you should be consuming to eat in a calorie deficit.

Have wholegrain cereal or porridge for breakfast, or protein like eggs or mackerel to fill you up, with some wholegrain toast. You can add veg like tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach..

Homemade soups, protein and salad in a wholemeal wrap or with a jacket sweet potatoe, brown rice or pasta. There are loads of raw veg you can add to make the salad interesting and cook the remainder for other meals; baby corn, sugar snaps, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, onion. Add things like extra veg and lentils to bulk up mince if you do chilli or shepherds pie.

Learn to make your own sauces, so you can still have pasta dishes, stir-fry and curries but know exactly what is going into it and not the loads of sugar you get out of a jar! You can always freeze the sauce or spare portions of the meal.
Nutritionist
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
Look at online calculators to work out what you should be consuming to eat in a calorie deficit.

Have wholegrain cereal or porridge for breakfast, or protein like eggs or mackerel to fill you up, with some wholegrain toast. You can add veg like tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach..

Homemade soups, protein and salad in a wholemeal wrap or with a jacket sweet potatoe, brown rice or pasta. There are loads of raw veg you can add to make the salad interesting and cook the remainder for other meals; baby corn, sugar snaps, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, onion. Add things like extra veg and lentils to bulk up mince if you do chilli or shepherds pie.

Learn to make your own sauces, so you can still have pasta dishes, stir-fry and curries but know exactly what is going into it and not the loads of sugar you get out of a jar! You can always freeze the sauce or spare portions of the meal.
Pretty solid
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (40)
18.02%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (63)
28.38%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (85)
38.29%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13.06%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.25%

Watched Threads