aa48
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Heyy so I was wondering if it's a good idea to do the InvestIN young doctors programme and it seems really good but it's so expensive. Has anyone done this before and is it worth the money?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aa48)
Heyy so I was wondering if it's a good idea to do the InvestIN young doctors programme and it seems really good but it's so expensive. Has anyone done this before and is it worth the money?
Any course that requires you to pay money prior to medical school is preying on desperate students, no matter how cheap.

Don't do it.
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aa48)
I've had a look at the programme and it seems like everything on there you could either arrange yourself as work experience or find out by reading books or hanging around on TSR.

Don't get sucked in by gimmicks like suturing or having a look at ECGs - medical schools don't care in the slightest about stuff like this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
57.52%
I don't have everything I need (144)
42.48%

Watched Threads