Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ..... and I'm off tomorrow. Gunna be up till the early hours tonight I can see. Anyone else frantically getting ready for uni at the last minute? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Aww.

I haven't started yet and I'm going tomorrow. Won't take me long though. Well I've packed my books. I'm going to have dinner then me and my mum will pack. I won't be a first year though. Don't worry, you'll be okay. I think it's best to write a checklist though or you might forget something.

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on doing mine as last minute as I can, as always :yep:

ReputationRep:
    How long does it take you pack a few suitcases? Rarely takes me more than half an hour.

ReputationRep:
    Going on the 4th, just started :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm going tomorrow too...yeah, it'll be interesting to see if I manage to get it all done but fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    How long does it take you pack a few suitcases? Rarely takes me more than half an hour.
    Well if I had everything ready it wouldn't but my cloths are everywhere, and the books all jumbled up together lol

ReputationRep:
    people are bringing books?! eep! why?

so far ive just packed a few clothes, will do the rest later

ReputationRep:
    I've already back quite a lot and I've still got a week left! I'll probably stay up on Friday trying to tick everything off the list. We have to leave by 9:00am and there's so much to do in the morning [getting breakfast, getting reading, putting it all in the car etc] so I hope I will have finished every form of packing by Friday!!

ReputationRep:
    As of 10 minutes ago I'm packed. Now preparing myself for a last pub run on the local town !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Noname)

I've got about 15 of my favourite books and why ? to read of course :p:

ReputationRep:

-My reading list
    -Five 120 pages pukka pads + 10 little exercise books for summary of notes.
    -Some French literature and a few random reads.

I did it the night before. I forgot a few things but i can always go back and get them later. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I've brought my textbooks, reading list, pads of paper and some reading books

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably going to be the one with most bags! Feels like I'm packing my entire life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    I've got about 15 of my favourite books and why ? to read of course :p:
    ah right, i thought people were bringing textbooks.

Im abit annoyed at myself cos of my laid back approach, but ive always been like that and everything works out in the end (after a last min panic). :woo:

ReputationRep:
    ah right, i thought people were bringing textbooks.

Im abit annoyed at myself cos of my laid back approach, but ive always been like that and everything works out in the end (after a last min panic). :woo:

I am....

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking textbooks but only the ones which I might find useful in my course which I bought whilst at my previous university..

ReputationRep:
    My sister told me a few days ago I should start packing

I go in FIFTEEN days

She doesnt have much experience to do with uni..lol..

ReputationRep:
    Oh don't worry i started packing at 7am the morning that i left.. and my dad was coming to pick me up at 9 Only takes about an hour!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.