Warwick Business School Undergraduate 2021 Applicants

Watch
Warwick Business School
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This is the thread for anyone who is thinking of applying to our undergraduate courses at Warwick Business School for 2021 entry!

Meet and chat with other people who are applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

If you have any questions about your course or what it's like to study at Warwick Business School please feel free to ask us

Francesca & Shaista
WBS Offical Reps
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Hey 👋 what year are you guys in Francesca and Shaista? And course studying?
Warwick Business School
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey 👋 what year are you guys in Francesca and Shaista? And course studying?
Hello!

We actually work in the Marketing & Recruitment Team at Warwick Business School
dillsey10
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I have applied for Accounting and Finance and my UCAS form was submitted on Nov13, have not heard anything from Warwick as yet, is there a timescale you follow...am assuming I just have to be patient!!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dillsey10)
Hi I have applied for Accounting and Finance and my UCAS form was submitted on Nov13, have not heard anything from Warwick as yet, is there a timescale you follow...am assuming I just have to be patient!!
Accounting and finance, economics or management are one of the hardest courses to get on to. Be patient Ofcourse, and good luck 🤞
CathHomann
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What grades did you apply with for Acct & Fin?
Warwick Business School
Rep:
?
Hello dillsey10

I hope you are well. It is great to hear that you have applied for our BSc Accounting & Finance course! In terms of receiving a decision on your applicantion our student recruitment team aim to get all applications turned around by the end of March - so unfortunately as you said it's just a case of being patient for the time being

If you have any other questions in the mean time please feel free to ask

Best of luck to you!
Francesca
Last edited by Warwick Business School; 1 month ago
dillsey10
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CathHomann)
What grades did you apply with for Acct & Fin?
Hi My predicted grades are A*AA (maths chem and geography)
I received my Warwick offer yesterday for AAA
CathHomann
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi My predicted grades are A*AA (maths chem⁹ and geography)
I received my Warwick offer yesterday for AAA
Congrats. Which other universities did you apply to? Have you heard from them yet
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
didn't realise this was a thing, added a link on the main applicant thread
ariacrystal
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Warwick Business School)
This is the thread for anyone who is thinking of applying to our undergraduate courses at Warwick Business School for 2021 entry!

Meet and chat with other people who are applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

If you have any questions about your course or what it's like to study at Warwick Business School please feel free to ask us

Francesca & Shaista
WBS Offical Reps
Hi! I'm applying for BSc economics, I'm in the IBDP doing Math AA, Economics and Physics HL
Readingschools
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you have a 6 in business studies will that decrease your chances of getting into Accounting and Finance. I have 6 A*s at GCSE’s (3 8’s and 3 9’s) and A*AA prediction in Maths, Econ and History.
Readingschools
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you have a 6 in business studies does this decrease your chances of getting into Accounting and Finance. I have 6A*s at GCSE’s (3 8’s and 3 9’s) and A*AA prediction in Maths Econ and History
Warwick Business School
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Readingschools)
If you have a 6 in business studies does this decrease your chances of getting into Accounting and Finance. I have 6A*s at GCSE’s (3 8’s and 3 9’s) and A*AA prediction in Maths Econ and History
Hello Readingschools

I hope you are well. Thank you for your question regarding our entry requirements for our BSc Accounting & Finance I am just going to double-check with our Undergraduate Recruitment Team and I will get back to you

Francesca
ImsG
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I have applied for the accounting and finance course and am currently studying Maths, further maths and economics. My UCAS predicted grades are A*AB and was wondering if this would impact me getting an offer because the entry requirements for the course is AAA
Warwick Business School
Rep:
?
(Original post by Warwick Business School)
Hello Readingschools

I hope you are well. Thank you for your question regarding our entry requirements for our BSc Accounting & Finance I am just going to double-check with our Undergraduate Recruitment Team and I will get back to you

Francesca
Readingschools

Following on from above, our Undergraduate Recruitment Team have advised that having a 6 in Business Studies at GCSE wouldn’t disadvantage you when applying for our BSc Accounting & Finance course as we mainly consider your Maths and English grades.

I hope that helps
Warwick Business School
Rep:
?
(Original post by ImsG)
Hi, I have applied for the accounting and finance course and am currently studying Maths, further maths and economics. My UCAS predicted grades are A*AB and was wondering if this would impact me getting an offer because the entry requirements for the course is AAA
Hello ImsG

I hope you are well!

It is great to see that you have applied for our BSc Accounting & Finance course. With regards to your question about the entry requirements, I would recommend that you speak directly to our Undergraduate Recruitment Team as they will be best placed to advise you on your chances of receiving an offer. You can email them via [email protected]

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know
Francesca
glombar21
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've applied for international business and Spanish. Is there anyone else that has applied for this course?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (197)
57.43%
I don't have everything I need (146)
42.57%

Watched Threads