The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

MSc Integrative Counselling and Coaching

Anyone studying this course at UEL or any experience of the uni in general? I'm interested in applying for this course but everyone keeps putting me off as apparently it's not a respected university / will be difficult to secure a job etc. The course really appeals to me but I don't want to make a massive mistake since UEL is quite low in league table.
Hi!
In my opinion I think University of East London is a good University! If have any questions about a course check the website and you can contact them and see what you think ! https://www.uel.ac.uk/contactus 😊
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Don't listen to student reps, they are biased. I currently study at UEL (university of east london) and it is by far an awful university. The support staff are incompotent. The admin staff-even worse. I am so disappointed by the department I study in, who have treated students with a complete disregard. This is not discussed enough. The teaching is sub-standard, stretching to uninformative. I cannot wait to get out of here. I urge everyone not to study here. Wellbeing and mental health are not valued or even remotely considered. I have worked and studied at better institutes that reply to student emails, exert humanity and give you a better education. I am currently undergoing a complaint. My experience is shared amongst many of my cohort. Please when choosing a university, look at the student support and satisfaction percentage and choose accordingly. I only wish I had.
Reply 3
Original post by YanAmous
Don't listen to student reps, they are biased. I currently study at UEL (university of east london) and it is by far an awful university. The support staff are incompotent. The admin staff-even worse. I am so disappointed by the department I study in, who have treated students with a complete disregard. This is not discussed enough. The teaching is sub-standard, stretching to uninformative. I cannot wait to get out of here. I urge everyone not to study here. Wellbeing and mental health are not valued or even remotely considered. I have worked and studied at better institutes that reply to student emails, exert humanity and give you a better education. I am currently undergoing a complaint. My experience is shared amongst many of my cohort. Please when choosing a university, look at the student support and satisfaction percentage and choose accordingly. I only wish I had.

What course are you studying?
Original post by Nellabelle
Anyone studying this course at UEL or any experience of the uni in general? I'm interested in applying for this course but everyone keeps putting me off as apparently it's not a respected university / will be difficult to secure a job etc. The course really appeals to me but I don't want to make a massive mistake since UEL is quite low in league table.

Hi,

The University of East London offers MSc Integrative Counselling and Coaching and applications can be made using the following link: MSc Integrative Counselling and Coaching | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

UEL has an Open Event coming up. This is a great opportunity for applicants to find out more about the course and you can also have the opportunity of speaking to current students and Academics. It can be booked using the following link : Undergraduate Open Days | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

Feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333, should you have any further queries.

-Anisha
Original post by Nellabelle

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

UEL offers MSc Integrative Counselling and Coaching and applications can be made using the following website:
MSc Integrative Counselling and Coaching | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

UEL holds Open Events for prospective students. This would be a great opportunity for you to speak to current students, Academics and have a campus tour. It can be booked online using the following link:
Undergraduate Open Days | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

You can also speak to Student Ambassadors studying your course. They can be reached using the following website:
Chat to our students | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

For further information, please feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333.

-Anisha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending