carlawong
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all, I recently submitted my application to BSc Architecture at UCL and they have assigned me an assessment to complete in two weeks time. I am a bit confused as in after this, do they asses our abilities and then if they believe in our abilities, offer a chance for us to submit our portfolio? Then after the portfolio, some may get a chance for an interview? I am very confused with the process and it is not stated in their website. Can any past applicants share their experience? Thank you soooooo much
catn00b
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by carlawong)
Hi all, I recently submitted my application to BSc Architecture at UCL and they have assigned me an assessment to complete in two weeks time. I am a bit confused as in after this, do they asses our abilities and then if they believe in our abilities, offer a chance for us to submit our portfolio? Then after the portfolio, some may get a chance for an interview? I am very confused with the process and it is not stated in their website. Can any past applicants share their experience? Thank you soooooo much
Selection
Once we have received your application and established that you are likely to meet our entry requirements, we will then ask you to submit an assessment task, responding to a brief. The brief for this task changes every year, but we’re always looking for creative and spontaneous responses.

Submissions will then be assessed and successful applicants are invited for an interview to present a portfolio of work.

Looking at whats written on the website I'd assume they use the assessment to select for interview where you present your portfolio.
hnneia023
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Heyy, how long after u applied did you get a response ?
carlawong
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by hnneia023)
Heyy, how long after u applied did you get a response ?
I got an invitation to complete the assessment task after 2 weeks of submitting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.21%
I don't have everything I need (140)
41.79%

Watched Threads