Does this girl like me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Long story, short.. I work with this girl, her boyfriend is in the army. And is away currently. We started talking and getting to know each other properly around 3 weeks ago. We talk pretty much all the time on Snapchat outside of work, she seems interested in me but I dunno if I’m just thinking she is because I like her. I do catch her looking at me a lot, She’s very touchy with me at work, tries to annoy me all the time, we have a right laugh and she said she finds me hilarious. A few people at work seem to think there something going on because she makes a lot of effort with me. We’ve met up a few times outside of work. Go for food, went to beach for a walk a couple times. And I’ve been back to hers multiple times, just watched films and chat. Not sure if she’s just being nice, or lonely, or she’s actually interested?
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i stopped reading at “she has a boyfriend”
HaydenFordz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by khadijaaaxxxx)
PROSM lmao

(Original post by Anonymous)
Long story, short.. I work with this girl, her boyfriend is in the army. And is away currently. We started talking and getting to know each other properly around 3 weeks ago. We talk pretty much all the time on Snapchat outside of work, she seems interested in me but I dunno if I’m just thinking she is because I like her. I do catch her looking at me a lot, She’s very touchy with me at work, tries to annoy me all the time, we have a right laugh and she said she finds me hilarious. A few people at work seem to think there something going on because she makes a lot of effort with me. We’ve met up a few times outside of work. Go for food, went to beach for a walk a couple times. And I’ve been back to hers multiple times, just watched films and chat. Not sure if she’s just being nice, or lonely, or she’s actually interested?
Don't two time someone that is in the army - it won't end well for u
severustina
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hmmm I think she might be interested in but she might just see u as a very very close friend (like a boy best friend)
It's difficult for me to give an answer because I don't know u or her personally but please please dont do anything until shes broken up w her boyfriend
JudithDiana89
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by khadijaaaxxxx)
SAME LMAO

whether she likes you or not, back off she has a bf
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Don’t do that, what if you were in the army and someone was flirting with your girlfriend ?

Besides, wouldn’t want to be getting on bad terms with him since he’s in the army..
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What happened to the good ol' days where if you found out a girl you liked had a boyfriend, you immediately lost interest.
chopingirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She might like you in the same way or she might see you the same as a girl mate who she can just hang with while her bf isn't around. You really need to confront her about it so you know where you stand.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She's got a boyfriend, leave it be. In any case - I advise against relationships with coworkers. A lot more is at stake if something goes wrong.
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chopingirl)
She might like you in the same way or she might see you the same as a girl mate who she can just hang with while her bf isn't around. You really need to confront her about it so you know where you stand.
I really don’t think that’s appropriate, she has a boyfriend and that’s all there is to it.

Maybe she likes him or maybe she doesn’t, it’s still wise in both cases (and good manners) to stay away from people already in relationships.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (40)
18.02%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (63)
28.38%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (85)
38.29%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13.06%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.25%

Watched Threads