How to improve social problems?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have issues with it and its got worse since something happened. We were at work doing a property stuff so we had a look round our new property we bought then it was lunchtime so I went in my car to*McDonald's*to get something to eat and the girl there taking my order was just laughing at me while taking my order and its ruined my social issues. A grown woman was laughing at me, she was about mid to late 30s so it wasn't just some immature teenagers that are taking the piss a bit. I had social issues since I was about 15 or 16 but now its bad and I can't go anywhere on my own and I always have to ask someone to talk for me. I get so anxious going out on my own especially talking to people and that*McDonald's*incident didn't help at all.
Anonymous #1
Anyone?
Anonymous #1
Bump
Anonymous #1
???????
Anonymous #1
Why is no one replying??????
Anonymous #1
??????
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
So what if some random woman laughs? We don't know why she was laughing or what she was laughing at. Why is one woman who works in McDonalds so important that you have to stress yourself out about what she does or thinks? For all we know she may be kinda crazy and just laughs at everything lol. We don't know! So try not to take it to heart.

If you have anxiety, maybe talking to a therapist could help?
2003a39
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have issues with it and its got worse since something happened. We were at work doing a property stuff so we had a look round our new property we bought then it was lunchtime so I went in my car to*McDonald's*to get something to eat and the girl there taking my order was just laughing at me while taking my order and its ruined my social issues. A grown woman was laughing at me, she was about mid to late 30s so it wasn't just some immature teenagers that are taking the piss a bit. I had social issues since I was about 15 or 16 but now its bad and I can't go anywhere on my own and I always have to ask someone to talk for me. I get so anxious going out on my own especially talking to people and that*McDonald's*incident didn't help at all.
Don't appear weak. Good posture will help.
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So what if some random woman laughs? We don't know why she was laughing or what she was laughing at. Why is one woman who works in McDonalds so important that you have to stress yourself out about what she does or thinks? For all we know she may be kinda crazy and just laughs at everything lol. We don't know! So try not to take it to heart.

If you have anxiety, maybe talking to a therapist could help?
It’s just a thing in customer service from time to time that something funny happens or a colleague comes out with something hilarious right before a customer shows up and it’s a struggle to hold yourself together. :laugh:

The world would be boring if everyone was straight faced and serious all the time!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (251)
57.18%
I don't have everything I need (188)
42.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed