unknown2204
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Colano03)
Wait has it been confirmed that the business we are going to do is the E-sports one? I thought they were releasing the test on Monday.
They released it a week early
Colano03
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by caseylolo22)
They released it a week early
So the controlled assessment on the 6th of January is going to be on the E-sports market?
unknown2204
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
So the controlled assessment on the 6th of January is going to be on the E-sports market?
Yeah, on a fictional esports team called Team Occupola
Last edited by unknown2204; 1 year ago
Shadow2020
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tamanna_Aujla)
Does anyone know how to do swot and pestle analysis on esports?
I tried looking for a template but if you go on a website called Stuvia, and type business BTEC business level 3 developing a marketing campaign, it has a Distinction level template on it which really helped my last year
Selenagomez99
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Someone help me with a swot and pestle for eSports very much appreciated
Tamanna_Aujla
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Can anyone tell me what to write for pestle and swot?
Icynet
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Wait has it been confirmed that the business we are going to do is the E-sports one? I thought they were releasing the test on Monday.
Yes my teacher had unlocked the exam early and it is esports
Icynet
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
An someone explain what the aims and objectives would be? Would I set these myself? In the past there’s always been a physical product being marketed so I’m finding this very difficult any help would be appreciated 😭😭
Tamanna_Aujla
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Icynet)
An someone explain what the aims and objectives would be? Would I set these myself? In the past there’s always been a physical product being marketed so I’m finding this very difficult any help would be appreciated 😭😭
You have to do aims and objectives in the exam regarding the situation on the brief
Tamanna_Aujla
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes, the pre-release has been given on week in advance.
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
This says for level 2, I presume you are on Level 3 BTEC national? If so it will be on Monday, don't worry
Colano03
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
This says for level 2, I presume you are on Level 3 BTEC national? If so it will be on Monday, don't worry
Wait a second, this is for level 2? Because as far as I am aware the stuff they are talking about, like PESTLE and SWOT analysis, is level 3 content.
Colano03
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes, the pre-release has been given on week in advance.
Are you doing level 3 BTEC or level 2?
unknown2204
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
The level 3 BTEC pre release is about esports, Pearson released it on Monday, a week early for us, presumably due to covid and people possibly isolating.
kolejames
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
so where’s the best template to use? i need help on this. Can somebody’s explain what we need to do for part a please like what are the points we have to cover? if anyone has any examples of distinctions and merits i would really appreciate if you could send attach the link
Icynet
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You have to do aims and objectives in the exam regarding the situation on the brief
So would the aim be given to us?
bamtutor
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Look at this site for help on eSports' https://www.tutor2u.net/business/ref...bQ3MkRVWT1RpDQ
Tamanna_Aujla
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Icynet)
So would the aim be given to us?
You will have to create them in the exam
kolejames
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
has anyone received and new info + what does everyone know about the exam already?
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I've made this the official thread to discuss the set task

Good luck everyone!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (73)
13.15%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.59%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.93%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (269)
48.47%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.24%

Watched Threads